1. Parents are requested to purchase the Form and submit the same after filling properly and truthfully. The cost of prospectus is Rs.200/- and the registration charges are
2. Names are registered only on submission of form for registration and deposition of fees required.
3. The students who have attended any school before submission of form can not be admitted until the T.C. is submitted and checked by this school.
4. The T.C. has to be countersigned by C.B.S.E Regional office, Bhuvneshwar.
5. The admissions are given only after admission test and finding the student fit for the class he wants admission and in all other matters related to admission. The decisions of school management committee are final.
6. Admission to classes X and XII will be given as per the C.B.S.E Delhi rules and regulations. Parents have to submit the following required documents: -
7. The name of any student who is absents for 15 days without leave shall be struck off. On re-admission, a re-admission fee ofRs. 500/- will be charged. Rs. 50/- per day will be charged as “absence fine”.